Thanks for your interest in supporting us! We are 100% funded by contributions from people like you. That support allows us to conduct real-time monitoring of WMATA Metrorail operations, investigate any incidents that occur, and more.
We offer multiple ways to support us financially:
- Recurring monthly donations via Patreon
- One-time contributions via Square’s mobile CashApp
(New Square CashApp users can click here to receive $5 after your first qualifying transfer
- One-time contributions via PayPal
On average, we commit to approximately 30 hours of work per week; total monthly contributions dictate the level of service we are able to provide. As of July 1st, 2018, our budget is $775/month, or $38.75 per business day.
Our primary mission is to evaluate and monitor the operations, performance, and safety (OPS) of WMATA Metrorail to ensure that the riding public is aware of any incidents or conditions that could affect the travel of passengers of the nation’s third-busiest rapid transit system. Performing our services is labor intensive, and typically includes the following:
- Monitoring Metrorail operations 30 hours a week
- Providing support to one of our partners, MetroHero
- Reviewing incidents and preparing incident reports
- Attending select WMATA Board/Committee meetings
To cover our operating labor costs associated with reviewing operations and incidents as well as administrative costs, we accept non tax deductible contributions. Any amount you would like to contribute is greatly appreciated.
Financial Expense Snapshot Thru July 13, 2018