Thanks for your interest in supporting us!
Our services are solely funded by individual contributions. That support allows us to conduct real-time monitoring of WMATA Metrorail operations, provide additional information during incidents, investigate any incidents that occur, and more.
We offer multiple ways to support us financially:
- Recurring monthly donations via Patreon
- One-time contributions via Square’s mobile CashApp
- One-time contributions via PayPal
On average, we commit to approximately 20-60 hours of work per week; contributions dictate the level of service we are able to provide.
Our primary mission is to evaluate and monitor the operations, performance, and safety (OPS) of WMATA Metrorail to ensure that the riding public is aware of any incidents or conditions that could affect the travel of passengers of the nation’s third-busiest rapid transit system. Performing our services is labor-intensive, and typically includes the following:
- Monitoring Metrorail operations 30 hours a week
- Providing support to one of our partners, MetroHero
- Reviewing incidents and preparing incident reports
- Attending select WMATA Board/Committee meetings
To cover our operating costs associated with monitoring, and reviewing operations and incidents as well as administrative costs, we accept non tax-deductible contributions. Any amount you would like to contribute is greatly appreciated.